Thursday, September 25, 2008

They keep growing

So I figured I would give the update. June is getting smarter it's amazing the things she says. She is getting ready for Halloween and she tells me during the week that she misses her primary teacher. Ashlyn has decided that she is going to be a big girl and roll over both ways now. She loves to laugh and be in the johnny jump up. That just makes her seem even bigger. I think she sometimes tries to walk while she's in it, then it ends up back where she started. It's just hard to think that our little three month old is doing some advance things for her age. Oh well you can't stop them from growing up. June gets to go to the circus with Papa and Grandma Knold. She is way excited. If you ask her she can still tell you about the circus last year when her and papa went. Not to mention that she loves her tiger she got there last year. here's a couple pictures of Ashlyn and I'll get some of June on here soon.

1 comment:

Keith and Nancy said...

She is getting so big, June just makes me laugh.

We should try to get to together sometime in the near future.