Sunday, October 19, 2008
This weekend
This weekend turned out to be fun. Saturday we cleaned up part of the yard and the boston red sox's played tampa bay. I also got a wild hair and decided to make june a skirt. So we did a pratice skirt, it's red with flowers. She loves it and thinks its cool. Ashlyn has a little cold. We called the pediatrician. She said that ashlyn could start eating rice cereal. She also suggested that Ashlyn might have reflux even though she doesn't throw up like her sister did. For dinner we tried to cook a pot roast in the crock pot. I think it actually tasted really good. We finished the weekend off by watching Tampa Bay beat the Red Sox 3-1. YAY!!!!! I'll post the pictures of the girls next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope Ashlyn is feeling better, I can't wait to see pictures of the girls halloween costumes.
Post a Comment