Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Update
Here is just a little update about what's been going on. I realized that our last post was just before our anniversary. Ashlyn the poor baby has three teeth trying to cut through at the same time on the top. She currently has three. Two on the bottom and one on the top. She is also a very good crawler now. June, Dustin and I went to kindergarten round up on April 3rd. It's sad my little girl is getting so big. But it's a good sad. It was also June's birthday on the 30th of march. Oh boy did she has fun. I think her favorite presents were her clothes and her barbie jeep. She drives like a mad woman and she blasts her radio. If this is a pre-show for driving at 16 watch out. Dustin and I are pretty much doing the same thing which is work. We are also working on the bathroom with help from family. The bathroom had to be gutted and we are in the stages of putting everything back together. I'll post some pics as soon as we get done. Which is soon I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment