Saturday, August 22, 2009
Update on Bath and other stuff
Well I definately needed to update our blog. The first one is the bathroom. Everything is pretty much done we are just waiting on the vanity. We are going to build it with my dad. It should be a lot of fun. It's still really nice to have a bathroom back. June wanted to switch bathrooms because ours was pretty. Her is pretty too but her's is all little mermaid. I guess she is growing out of it. Speaking of growing up, she starts Kindergarten on monday. The happy, sad day. She isn't the only one going back to school. I will be starting school on wednesday. I only am taking two classes right now. I think that should be a good start considering I haven't been to school in a long time. June is so excited to go to school, she even has pretty dresses and stuff to go. Now the only thing that we worry about is the boy factor. By that I mean there are more boys for her to flirt with. Ashlyn is getting more teeth. We are also getting excited for Tahoe. I should hopefully have a bunch of pictures from there. I can't find the finish bathroom pictures but i'll post them as soon as i can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment