Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bad at updating

Okay so I am extremely bad at updating this blog. So since I have a little break I figured I would update this. June has lost her first tooth, which she was super excited about. Ashlyn is learning new words almost everyday. She is also getting a more defined personality, unfortunately it seems kind of like mine when I was a kid. The girls are still really good sisters to each other and most of the time they will share. Dustin is working very hard at work. I am in school (thank goodness for spring break this week) and working full time. June is dancing and just finished her first swimming lessons and feel way more comfortable around the water. We picked up a family activity that we do just about every weekend called geocaching. We have found about 43 geocaches. The girls love it just as much as Dustin does. Just don't ask them to trade their necklaces. lol There is a short little update. Love you all.

No comments: