Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School Time

So school today officially started for Dustin and I. I also decided that since I was home now, I would probably have an easier time keeping the blog updated. June started second grade this year and is liking her teacher so far. Ashlyn, I think, loves having me home all day. She gets to play and nap. She is constantly asking for snacks so I'm limiting what snacks she eats and how often she eats them. We are hoping that this year is better for June then last year. Dustin is currently taking 12 credit hours at the college and working full time for the same company still. I am doing 14 credit hours at school. I wanted to work on becoming an Advance EMT this fall but the state changed the course so I won't be taking it until summer 2012.

No comments: