Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Here comes summer!!!

So I have just figured out that our summer is about to get a little crazy. Dustin just got a call from the davis county rec center. He is going to be June's head coach in T-ball. If I forgot to mention that in the last blog June will be in T-ball from about June to almost the middle of July. We are currently trying to get ready for flaming gorge. This should be a fun year. Ashlyn just acquired her first fishing pole. I got my fishing license for the first time in like three years, lol. I'm trying to think of what else is going on. Oh, Dustin got registered for all his classes for the fall term. I am already registered, lol. June is getting very excited for first grade. My summer classes are fun so far. Only one has started. This should be a record for me, two blogs in one month. lol

No comments: