Saturday, May 15, 2010

May's update

So just a really fast update. June is dying for school to get out. I can't wait to see what she does when she has a full day of school instead of half. June is also playing T-ball this summer, and her dad might be the assistant coach. Ashlyn is just growing up.. really talking a lot which can be really funny at times. She is still momma's girl. Dustin is going back to school part time to Weber. Good luck my love. I am bumping my classes from two to three, which doesn't sound like a lot for some but it's a ton for me. Come this fall Ashlyn will be the only one not in school but that's okay she can stay little for a while. Today we hosted a lan party with Dustin's friends. We are all waiting for the flaming gorge camping trip. I'm debating if i should take my school books to read. We planted our garden so far. We are hoping the cold from this week didn't kill it.

No comments: